FOR SALE: 29 AC of developed land with almost unlimited potential.
Would you be interested in owning a large and beautiful piece of property on Hawaii’s Big Island? This ideal property is conveniently located on Hwy 11 midway between Hilo and the Volcano National Park. The features of this property include but are not limited to:
· Gently rolling hills of open pasture, orchards, and developed space with several access roads
· A fully operational Roadside Retail Concession
· A large 60’x 80’ greenhouse with County power and water
· 22 AC of mature fruit orchards including 1160 fruit bearing trees and African Oil Palms
· 5 AC of open pasture
· 2 AC on which there is a 40’ shipping container modified into a residence or office with 1BR, kitchen, bath, lanai, laundry, and covered parking area; additional storage including a 64’L x 32’ W x16’H military tent barn plus another unmodified 40’ aluminum shipping container.
This property is entirely fenced and gated and can become your personal estate, a retreat, subdivided for further development, or it can continue to operated as a turn-key farm business. Besides the features stated above the sale includes a tractor and mower, a 100 gallon sprayer, and other tools and equipment. The retail concession area has two tent-covered structures 32’ and 64’L x16’W x12’H setup for retail sales plus additional space for food trucks. The concession area fronts one of the most heavily traveled highways on the Island and has the potential for commercial rezoning and development. This is a self-sustaining property that is located in safe lava and flood zones and is connected to all public utilities such as power, water, telephone, internet, and cable television. The potential of this property is limited only by your imagination and resources!